Clients are leaving tones of feedback, so it's critical to keep up with the flow and have a clear and easy process to organize and leverage them.
Head over to the right product and go to the Customer Feedback section on the main menu.
2. Select the feedback that you would like to process. If it wasn't changed yet, it will have a New status.
3. In the interface that shows up, you can read the content of the feedback and the reporter. Under the feedback content field, you will find "Linked Features".
4. Click on either the "Link feature", or "Create new".
5. In the "Search features", type the name of the feature that you want to connect the feedback to.
6. Click OK and then click the cross to close the pop-up.
7. You're all set. ✅