To make your roadmap public you will first need to make your product public.
PLEASE NOTE - Each public roadmap is linked to a specific product.
1. Click on Products in the main menu.
2. Select the product you would like to share.
3. Here we have several fields that you can customize.
Mandatory fields: Product Name Subdomain
Optional fields: Public Roadmap description Public Roadmap title Website link
You can also provide your: Product logo Product avatar Product favicon
And lastly, you can select which of these 3 will be displayed on the front end of your public roadmap: Your Roadmap - features you decided to work on Your Backlog - features you haven't prioritized yet Released features - features you've already released (Usually, it's either the roadmap or the backlog)
4. Now, once you have entered everything that's needed, click Save. 5. Alright, it's time to share the roadmap. Just click on the "Public Access" toggle. You should see the message:
And now click on "Go to public roadmap".
You will see your product page with the name you have specified. But it looks empty, right?
6. Let's add some features to the public roadmap. Go back to the app and head over to Features on the main menu. If you have any features there, just open the ones you like and click on the Visibility toggle to make them public. If not, then create a new feature and make it public.
Now it looks much better 🙌
We also recommend reading about Feature Placement on the Public Roadmap