Comment on page
Push Feature to Jira
Create User Story in Jira based on a Feature
To send a feature as a User Story or an Epic in Jira follow these steps:
- Open a feature you would like to push to Jira.
- Click on Push to Jira button.
- On the top of the dialog select to either Push a feature as a new to create a new Story, Epic, or such or to link to the one you already have in Jira.
For pushing as new:
- 1.Select Jira Project.
- 2.Type the name that will be used in Jira.
- 3.Select what will that feature be: Epic, User Story, Bug, Task, or a Subtask.
- 4.Click Push.
For linking to existing:
- 1.Type the name.
- 2.Find the best match. If no matches found consider pushing as new.
- 3.Click Link